Sunday, April 14, 2013

Satire

I spent this afternoon playing around some more with a 'lineless' style. I've worked this way before, but I usually just end up going back to what I normally do (keeping my pencil line). When you look at children's books these days, almost all of them have this sort of look to them. I'm torn between doing what feels more 'me' and what I think is more marketable. It is fun to work this way, though... so who knows. Maybe I'll try doing a children's book illustration in each style and see which I prefer. In the meantime, here's a silly illustration of Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert. Tumblr has been enjoying it. 

"And that brings me to tonight's Word: Fanart."

Here's a close up of the faces, because I like how they turned out.

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment