Friday, July 6, 2012

Faces


So I've been in New York for the past few days hanging out with my brother. Yesterday he had to work and it was too hot to go anywhere (plus I was still pretty exhausted from the 4th of July... we watched the fireworks show, which involved becoming a human sardine in 95 degree heat to watch some buildings obscure fireworks.) 

So anyway, I was tired and hot and decided to just stay in his apartment in Queens. And draw! All I have is my sketchbook, so I just doodled some faces. Yay, faces! There's no scanner here and I took these photos with my phone, so they may be a little blurry/distorted. So yeah, here are some faces of random people:








 Oh and my friend Eleanor wanted me to draw her with her bunny, so I did that too:


-Anna

2 comments:

  1. I want to know who ALL these random people are! J/K--I just mean they have so much personality. And Eleanor is SO lucky!!! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! And how could I say no to a bunny??

      Delete